Foundations of Compensation
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
Individuals seeking an introduction to compensation structures and systems
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
- Identify laws that affect compensation
- Understand how business strategy and compensation philosophy guide a total rewards program
- Establish job value utilizing internal and external methods and develop pay structures
- Administer and communicate compensation programs
- Understand and evaluate short-term and long-term incentive plans
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Mar. 11 – Apr. 6: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
Jun. 2 – 25: Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
All virtual sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.