Foundations of Compensation
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
Individuals seeking an introduction to compensation structures and systems
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Gain the necessary insight to kick-start your journey in compensation. Explore the fundamentals of compensation, including key legislation, designing and administering a compensation system, and communicating compensation plans to your organization. Engage in practical-application activities and discuss incentive pay, compensation for critical business needs, and recent compensation developments. Obtain the essential knowledge you need as a new compensation practitioner.
- Discuss key aspects of legislation that affect compensation structures and systems.
- Design a compensation structure.
- Administer and maintain a compensation system that aligns with an organization’s mission and vision.
- Effectively communicate details of compensation plans initially, and when they are changed.
- Describe incentive pay and types of pay plans for select employees.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Sept. 10 – Oct. 3: Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
Nov. 13 – Dec. 16: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
All virtual sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.