Talent Acquisition: Global Hiring- Individual
As the war for talent grows, more employers are looking to recruit and retain global workforces. The Talent Acquisition: Global Hiring module provides a high-level understanding of concepts and principles used when recruiting and retaining global talent. The course provides a broad understanding of the legal and compliance requirements for hiring non-U.S. citizens both within the U.S. and abroad.
- Why is global hiring important?
- Global hiring approaches benefits and challenges
- Global recruitment considerations
- Compliance regulations when hiring non-U.S. employees inside the U.S. and abroad
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
SHRM: 1 PDC
|Name||Talent Acquisition: Global Hiring- Individual|