HR Department of One: Developing Targeted L&D Solutions- Corporate
Is your organization ready for new and innovative L&D solutions? The goal for this course is to help you identify realistic learning objectives and develop impactful learning solutions. Find out how you can create a better training strategy by aligning with current trends, business priorities, and the type of learning your staff might expect.
In this course, you will explore how to make learning accessible; effective through training tools like reinforcement, reflection, and application of knowledge; and forward-thinking. You will also learn how to develop tools for upskilling staff in critical areas like technology, soft skills and emotional intelligence. Finally, you will explore how to use your resources to achieve the desired learning outcomes and as a result increase your staff performance.
Even though you are an HR Department of One, you can still provide impactful, modern learning solutions to your staff.
- Evaluate the learning and development needs of your organization.
- Create a learning and development plan for your organization.
- Understand the benefits of the learner-centric training model.
- Apply tools and strategies to implement your learning and development plan.
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
Duration: 1 hour
*Closed Captions Provided*
SHRM: 1 PDC
|HR Department of One: Developing Targeted L&D Solutions- Corporate