HR Department of One: Gaining Support for HR Initiatives - Corporate
As an HR Department of One, you are in the middle of all things HR every day. You are The HR for the whole organization. You bring value by supporting the business and thinking strategically how to align your workforce with business priorities, while creating and maintaining a workplace that is best for the workers. The goal of this course is to help you focus your knowledge of the business on identifying and implementing impactful HR initiatives.
The course will dive into how you as an HR Department of One should partner with the business to get their buy-in on HR initiatives. Throughout the course, you will be creating a plan to gain support for HR initiatives specific to your organization, be that an onboarding program overhaul, a new benefit plan, or any other small-scale or company-wide initiative.
- Recognize the impact of HR on the business.
- Compare the formal business case process and the more fluid, streamlined business case process.
- Know how to adjust the current process and apply the streamlined business case process.
- Plan an approach to specific HR initiatives using the streamlined process for building a business case.
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
Duration: 1.5 hours
*Closed Captions Provided*
SHRM: 1.5 PDCs
|Name||HR Department of One: Gaining Support for HR Initiatives - Corporate|