HR Department of One: Strategies for Success
SHRM: 10.5 PDCs
|HR Knowledge Domains:|
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Heading an HR Department of One (HR DOO) is a daunting task. Time is short; resources are limited; and constantly shifting priorities can be a major issue. In this 10-hour, hands-on learning program, you will join other HR DOOs to learn to analyze and enhance the HR practices in your organization. You will discover a three-step framework (Assess, Build, Map) to help you measure your current practices, build a set of realistic best practices, and map those practices to what is achievable in your organization. You will learn from an expert instructor during a series of topic-based conversations and activities focused on themes particularly relevant to HR DOOs.
- Use the framework of assess, build, map to create a realistic plan for analyzing and elevating HR in your organization
- Define talent acquisition strategies that attract more quality candidates
- Identify employee development, and employee and engagement strategies that impact employee retention
- Assess your organizational culture and determine the role HR plays in maintaining and shaping culture
- Determine the balance between strategy and operations in your approach to HR
- Describe communication strategies for building effective relationships with business leaders
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
EARN YOUR SPECIALTY CREDENTIAL
Select this option with your seminar registration to work toward earning recognition for your California employment law expertise.
All Live Online and Virtual seminars contain automatic captions. Do you need additional accommodations, such as the need for CART or Transcripts for a disability? If so, please submit an accommodation request:Accommodation Request