Introducing Allyship to Foster an Inclusive Workplace Culture -Individual
This course explores allyship programs as one approach to improving an inclusive workplace culture. Allyship is an innovative tool HR should implement on the journey to a more inclusive workplace culture. The focus of this course is to provide HR the direction it needs to get started.
- Describe the benefits an allyship program can have on an inclusive workplace culture
- Identify characteristics of a good ally in the workplace
- Define the components of an allyship program
- Write a plan to implement an allyship program at your workplace
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
SHRM: 1 PDC
|Name||Introducing Allyship to Foster an Inclusive Workplace Culture -Individual|