Leading Workplace Investigations
SHRM: 7.5 PDCs
Individuals working to minimize organizational risk when conducting internal investigations.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
- Describe and apply the 7-step framework for conducting effective workplace investigations both in person and remotely
- Identify the competencies associated with an investigator
- Define the role of an investigator
- List the pros and cons of formal investigations
- Name the goals of the workplace investigation process
Program Locations and Recommended Hotels
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.