Coaching for People Managers
Being a people manager can be exciting, but also a bit overwhelming. What makes great people managers work-place ready to lead and succeed is learning how to apply tools and strategies to those unique management situations. In small group settings, PMQ Coaching takes participants through a facilitated journey to better understand and apply four key elements of the PMQ program. The cohort, led by an experienced coach, connects the PMQ learning points to the participants’ daily lives. Together, the group talks through real-life challenges and solutions so that they can become more effective people managers.
What This Experience Includes:
- Discuss what kind of leader you want to be and frame your leadership style
- Explore team cultures and how to cultivate an inclusive workplace
- To retain the best, build your team’s engagement and effectiveness through trust, motivation, and psychological safety
- Practice giving feedback and having critical conversations
- Developing Your Team (Performance Management competency)
- The People Manager’s Role (Basics of People Management competency)
- Building Team Culture & Engagement (Communication competency)
- Having Difficult Conversations (Communication competency)
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
All Live Online and Virtual seminars contain automatic captions. Do you need additional accommodations, such as the need for CART or Transcripts for a disability? If so, please submit an accommodation request:Accommodation Request