SHRM On Demand
The one-year subscription to SHRM On Demand (previously SHRM eLearning Library) offers unlimited, all-inclusive access to valuable educational programming to support your professional development.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP credential-holders can earn all 60 PDCs via SHRM On Demand.
Featuring 500+ HR education sessions mapped to the SHRM competencies, SHRM On Demand gives you access to recordings from major SHRM conferences and live events since 2019. SHRM eLearning Library includes sessions from:
Recorded sessions will be launched approximately one month after the end of the event.
View sessions currently available in the SHRM On Demand catalog.
- SHRM Annual Conference & Expo
- 200+ sessions that cover everything, from the basics all HR professionals need to know to innovative ideas that change how you work.
- SHRM Employment Law & Compliance Conference
- SHRM Talent Conference & Expo
- SHRM INCLUSION
Features and Benefits:
- A one-year unlimited subscription to 500+ conference sessions on a variety of HR topics and SHRM competencies
- Self-paced virtual learning, available 24/7
- A printable Certificate of Achievement for each course
- Most sessions are eligible for professional development and recertification credits
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certified users can earn up to 60 PDCs toward maintaining their SHRM certification
- Videos for conferences on or after 2021 have open captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
|Name||SHRM On Demand|