SHRM On Demand
The one-year subscription to SHRM On Demand (previously SHRM eLearning Library) offers unlimited, all-inclusive access to valuable educational programming to support your professional development.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP credential-holders can earn all 60 PDCs via SHRM On Demand.
Featuring 500+ HR education sessions mapped to the SHRM competencies, SHRM On Demand gives you access to recordings from major SHRM conferences and live events since 2018. SHRM eLearning Library includes sessions from:
- SHRM Live: State of the Workplace
- SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition
200+ sessions that cover everything, from the basics all HR professionals need to know to innovative ideas that change how you work.
- SHRM Employment Law & Legislative Conference
- SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition
- SHRM Inclusion Conference
- A one-year unlimited subscription to 500+ conference sessions on a variety of HR topics and SHRM competencies
- Self-paced virtual learning, available 24/7
- A printable Certificate of Achievement for each course
- Most sessions are eligible for professional development and recertification credits
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certified users can earn up to 60 PDCs toward maintaining their SHRM certification
Recorded sessions will be launched approximately one month after the end of the event.
View sessions currently available in the SHRM On Demand catalog.
Features and Benefits:
|Name||SHRM On Demand|