SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
Program Overview: Sourcing, engaging and retaining the best talent are top priorities for organizations. Earning the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential recognizes the key role that talent acquisition professionals play in today’s challenging business environment by demonstrating your proficiency as a strategic talent acquisition partner.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of the Talent Acquisition landscape.
How to earn your SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential:
1. Purchase the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- + Enrollment in the Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization's Strategy Educational Program
- + Three comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on talent acquisition: (All three brand new talent acquisition SHRM eLearning modules will be available by November 1, 2021.)
- - New! Global Hiring
- - New! Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) in the Talent Acquisition Space
- - New! The Virtual Talent Acquisition Life Cycle
- + Pass a 50-question online talent acquisition knowledge assessment. (Knowledge assessment will be available in December)
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your talent acquisition expertise to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 22 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 22 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential|