SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential
The number of jobs greatly outweighs the amount of qualified talent to fill them. Workers today are negotiating for more than just a competitive salary. Plus, every compensation plan has a limit. So, what can you do to access talent? That’s where SHRM’s Total Rewards Specialty Credential comes in. Gain the knowledge and guidance in a way that fits your schedule and budget. Register now to gain credibility in creating a Total Rewards strategy and package to position your organization to attract and retain today’s top talent. Now more than ever, you need to inspire and reward workers to reach their full potential.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in creating a Total Rewards strategy that will attract today's top talent.
How to earn your SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential:
1. Purchase the SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- + Enrollment in the Compensation & Benefits: Unlock the Power of Total Rewards Educational Program
- + Two comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on total rewards:
- - New! Optimizing Total Rewards Through External Vendors
- - New! Equitable Total Rewards
- + Pass an online total rewards knowledge assessment.
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your total rewards expertise to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 21 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 21 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential|