SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential
Program Overview: Talent doesn’t have borders. People are an organization’s most vital resource and most important investment. In the global competition for skilled workers, a comprehensive understanding of the U.S. immigration system is key. Policy changes and complex immigration requirements require today’s professionals to be agile and resourceful in identifying the best talent solutions. Earning SHRM’s U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential will increase your effectiveness in managing employment visas, regulations, employment verification processes and audit risks to keep your organization competitive and compliant. Distinguish yourself by demonstrating you can be successful in this highly sought after field of practice.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of the workplace immigration landscape.
How to earn your SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the Global Hiring: Complying with U.S. Visa Requirements Seminar – available in-person and virtually!
- Three comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on U.S. employment immigration:
- Employment Eligibility: A Practical Guide to I-9 and E-Verify
- Hiring Foreign Nationals: Non-immigrant Visas
- Hiring Foreign Nationals: Immigrant Visas
- Pass a 50-question online U.S. employment immigration knowledge assessment.
- After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your U.S. employment immigration proficiency to your employer and your network.
- You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 26 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 26 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential|