SHRM: 15 PDCs
Mid-Level Preparing for Senior-Level & New Senior Level HR Professionals
HR Knowledge Domain:
Leadership & Navigation
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
During this comprehensive learning program, based on today’s leadership landscape, you will embark on a journey, rich with powerful examples, tools, frameworks and models that you can use to improve your leadership IQ. You will explore trends in areas such as social and political change, essential technologies, and diversity and inclusion. You will have the opportunity to assess your individual leadership readiness and will receive expert guidance on how to best achieve results in your context through the art of persuasive leadership. As a bonus, you will learn how to be your own leadership coach during the sometimes-challenging move toward greater preparation and performance as a business leader.
Strategies for Leadership in HR is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Interpret and implement strategies to manage key leadership landscape topics.
• Assess your leadership strengths, areas for improvement and the tools to close the gaps.
• Determine strategic awareness, readiness and decision-making methods.
• Discover how to lead the executive ecosystem via formal analysis and development of your personal and collaborate social networks.
• Achieve results through persuasive leadership techniques.
• Employ leadership self-coaching techniques for continual learning, development and self-care.