Talent Acquisition: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) - Corporate
Given DE&I is front and center in society, the workplace, and in talent acquisition specifically, this module will focus on talent acquisition initiatives including defining success with diversity recruiting, identifying gaps in the DE&I space and how to fix them, gauging inclusion in the organization and how to increase it, hiring and working with DE&I experts in the talent acquisition space, working to remove bias in talent acquisition processes, and recruiting diverse talent. Topics: • Recognize and research profitability in diverse organizations.
• Establish diversity as a top sourcing priority.
• Partner with DE&I experts.
• Create a DE&I TA sourcing strategy.
• Ensure organizational alignment and buy-in.
• Continually work to minimize bias.
• Develop a plan for inclusion for onboarding and after.
• Work with internal teams for DE&I effectiveness.
•Measure and report via metrics and storytelling.
• Make improvements as necessary, feasible and in alignment with organizational goals.
• Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
|Name||Talent Acquisition: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) - Corporate|