Workforce Planning: The Future of Work
SHRM: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to align their organization's talent with its strategic direction.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
Learn to align your current and future workforce with your organization’s strategic goals. Support the implementation of a talent management strategy by exploring the critical aspects of workforce planning within your organization. Explore how to develop targeted human capital solutions based on data-driven analyses of your organization’s strengths and weaknesses so that you can ultimately help your business leaders make well-informed decisions and mitigate business risks. Work through a case study to practice your new skills and to prepare yourself to implement workforce planning strategies back at your organization.
- Analyze the organizational environment including future business challenges and their likely impact on the workforce.
- Integrate workforce planning into the strategic plan of the organization.
- Describe the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan including analysis, forecasting, strategy development and cost modeling.
- Create or refine a framework for your organizations workforce planning strategy.
Program Requirements (Virtual Only)
- The virtual version of this program requires the use of student-provided headsets.
- The virtual version of this program contains pre-work. Students are required to read a Case Study prior to attending the session.
TWO-DAY IN-PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FOUR-WEEK VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Dec. 4 - Jan 6: Held on Monday & Wednesday Evening | 7:00 p.m. -- 8:30 p.m., ET
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.