SHRM: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to align their organization's talent with its strategic direction.
HR Knowledge Domain:
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
In this dynamic, hands-on program, you will explore the critical aspects of workforce planning within
your organization and learn to support the implementation of a talent management strategy. You will
discover how to develop targeted, data-driven human capital solutions with the goal of helping your
business leaders make well-informed decisions that mitigate business risks. In collaboration with peer
learners, you will work through a case study to practice your new skills and prepare yourself to
implement workforce planning strategies back at your organization.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Analyze the organizational environment, including future business challenges and their likely
impact on the organization’s workforce
• Integrate workforce planning into the strategic plan of the organization
• Describe the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan, including analysis, forecasting,
strategy development, and cost modeling
• Create or refine a framework for your organization’s workforce planning strategy
Program Requirements (Live Online Only)
• The Live Online version of this program requires the use of student-provided headsets. The headsets
must be connected to the students’ computer prior to joining the Adobe Connect session.
• The Live Online version of this program contains pre-work. Students are required to read a Case Study
prior to attending the session.