Workforce Planning: The Future of Work
SHRM: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to align their organization's talent with its strategic direction.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
In this dynamic program, you will explore the critical aspects of workforce planning within your organization and learn to support the implementation of a talent management strategy. Learn to focus on the strengths within your workforce to position your organization for future success. Discover how to develop targeted, data-driven human capital solutions with the goal of helping your business leaders make well-informed decisions that mitigate business risks. Throughout the course, you will work through a case study to practice your new skills and prepare yourself to implement forward thinking workforce planning strategies back at your organization.
- Recognize the key elements of organizational workforce strategy, including future business challenges and their likely impact on organization's needs.
- Develop a strategic workforce plan, including how to determine short-term and long-term needs, analyze the data, and create an implement a workforce plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the workforce plan and reflect on future adjustments.
Program Requirements (Live Online Only)
- The virtual version of this program requires the use of student-provided headsets and microphone. The headsets must be connected to the learners’ device prior to joining the Adobe Connect session.
- Knowledge checks and interactive components are woven throughout the program. It is helpful to have access to a device capable of scanning QR codes to gain access. Alternatively, you may also access through your computer.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.