Workplace Coaching & Mentoring
SHRM: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to develop & practice effective coaching competencies.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Experience being a “coach” and “coachee” through practice, observation, and feedback. Develop and apply coaching techniques that effectively increase leader and organizational performance. Increase your self-awareness to better assist the individual you’re coaching.
- Link coaching goals to business performance.
- Establish an effective coaching plan and recognize the best practices in ethical coaching.
- Demonstrate active listening, “powerful” questioning, and effective communication techniques.
- Incorporate and make effective use of data and feedback through a variety of coaching techniques.
- Develop an effective coaching plan.
- Recognize when to end a coaching relationship.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Mar. 12 -- Apr. 4: Held on Tuesday & Thursday Evening | 7:00 p.m. -- 8:30 p.m., ET
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.