Workplace Harassment: Practices for Leading a Healthy Culture
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 7.5 PDCs
HR professionals looking to develop and lead anti-harassment policies, practices and training in their organization.
Leadership & Navigation
Global & Cultural Effectiveness
At a time when harassment is taking center stage, it is imperative that HR professionals lead and foster a positive and healthy culture. How do we cultivate inclusive and respectful behavior? How do we define our corporate culture and what is acceptable? How do we demonstrate the credibility of our compliance processes and training? Join HR leaders, like yourself, in this in-depth learning and discussion experience that stretches far beyond compliance. Learn to lead your organization toward a culture grounded in mutual respect. Discuss components of a comprehensive workplace harassment prevention program to foster a positive and respectful work environment to counter harassment and bullying incidents.
- Discuss the five-step framework for building a healthy culture
- Discover what part culture plays in harassment, bullying, and retaliation in the workplace
- Apply federal, state, and local laws that address harassment
- Establish an investigation and appeal framework for harassment claims
- Build an effective harassment training program for leadership, managers and employees
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.