Active Shooter/Active Threat - Video Training Book
With this video-based solution, you can empower your employees to take charge of their own safety in an active shooter event. Developed in conjunction with law enforcement and safety pros, Active Shooter/Active Threat will help you prepare your employees.
This active shooter training course consists of training for employees and management.
After completing the How to Survive part of the program, employees will be able to:
- Explain the warning signs of potential workplace violence
- Discuss how to prepare for an active threat
- Recognize signs of an active threat approaching
- Identify the best course of action to take (avoid the shooter, deny the shooter access to you, defend yourself) and execute the plan
- Identify what to do when police arrive
After completing the Organizational Preparedness & Recovery part of the program, managers and HR will be able to:
- Identify actions their organization can take to prepare
- Describe what management can do to help the organization recover from an active shooter or active threat incident
- 48-Minute Video
- 6 Employee Handbooks (5 English, 1 Spanish)
- Training Log
- AC Adaptor