Alaska and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Alaska Change - 1/1/19
As of January 1, 2019, Alaska has made mandatory changes to two postings:
- Mandatory minimum wage change ? The State of Alaska has made a mandatory change to the state"™s minimum wage posting to show the 2019 rate of $13.80 per hour. An email address in the posting was also updated.
- OSHA penalty change ? The State of Alaska has made a mandatory change to the state"™s OSHA posting (Safety and Health Protection on the Job) updating the proposed penalty amounts.
* * *
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Alaska Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Alaska Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Summary of Alaska Wage and Hour Act
- Notice to Employees - Unemployment Insurance
- Human Rights Law - Sexual Harassment
- Child Labor Law
- Emergency Information Numbers - AKOSH
- AKOSH - Safety & Health Protection on the Job and Right-to-Know
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required by ordering these posters with JJ Keller’s Labor Law Posters with Annual Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish Poster Content
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Alaska and Federal Labor Law Posters|