California and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
Mandatory California Changes
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing has released a new Transgender Rights in the Workplace posting employers are required to display as of January 1, 2018.
Second mandatory change pending: The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing indicates that the state’s Discrimination posting will also be updated with a mandatory change. The updated posting will include additional information about the illegality of sexual harassment, as required by SB 396. The law takes effect January 1, 2018.
The California posters will be updated with both the new transgender rights posting and the Discrimination posting revision after the Discrimination posting text is released by the state.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) California Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
California Poster (40" x 26") includes these postings:
- California Minimum Wage
- CAL/OSHA Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Discrimination & Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee (PDL)
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Notice to Employees: Unemployment, Disability Insurance Benefits & Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Notice to Employees: Injuries Caused by Work (Workers' Compensation)
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Pay Day Notice
- Time Off to Vote
- Paid Sick Leave
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||California and Federal Labor Law Posters|