Communication: Influencing Senior Leadership
SHRM: 15 PDCs
Experienced HR professionals looking to enhance business relationships through improved presentation skills.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
Learn to convey credibility in interactions with staff at all levels of your organization, especially senior leadership. Enhance your relationship-building, communication, and presentation skills to form necessary partnerships in your organization to drive business results. Discover ways to communicate clearly and credibly to senior leadership through extensive practice sessions and individualized feedback. On the last day of the seminar, use what you've learned to deliver a 15-minute presentation on camera and in front of your peers. Following this program, re-watch and reflect on your presentation, along with your cohorts’ feedback, to continue your development.
- Describe the importance of credibility in effective communication and influence by HR leaders.
- Assess the image you present to other leaders, and identify ways to enhance your image.
- Make your ideas appealing to others, and use influence and advocacy skills to affect decisions.
- Prepare and present a proposal to senior leaders, stakeholders, and the board that will position ideas for acceptance.
- Develop strategies and approaches for building effective relationships with business leaders.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.