SHRM: 15 PDCs
Experienced HR professionals looking to enhance business relationships through improved presentation skills.
HR Knowledge Domain:
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
This course aims to equip you with the skills you need to demonstrate credibility in your interactions with staff at all levels of your organization, especially senior leadership. Through this highly interactive experience, you will learn how to drive business results and build lasting partnerships in your organization by using proven relationship-building, communication and presentation skills. You will engage in extensive practice sessions and receive individualized feedback in the classroom to help you polish your skills before applying them on the job. On the final day of the course, you will demonstrate what you have learned by delivering a 15-minute presentation on camera and in front of your peers. Following this program, you will re-watch and reflect on your presentation, along with your cohorts’ feedback, to continue your development.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Describe the importance of credibility in effective communication and influence by HR leaders.
• Assess the image you present to other leaders and identify ways to enhance your image.
• Develop strategies and approaches for building effective relationships with business leaders.
• Prepare and present a proposal to senior leaders, stakeholders, and the board that will position ideas for acceptance.
• Make your ideas appealing to others and use influence and advocacy skills to affect decisionsProgram Outline
Program ScheduleTWO-DAY IN PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
for program locations and recommended hotels.Questions?
E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.