Corporate Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Training from Kantola
Inclusion, Equity & Diversity training is your chance to increase your employees' confidence with a topic that can often come with anxiety and tension, shape the conversation and influence outcomes within your organization to foster a workplace that unequivocally embraces diversity and inclusion at all levels.
The course will show learners what they can do to support diversity and inclusion in their workplace proactively and includes:
- Key IE&D definitions and concepts
- Insights from a variety of people sharing different workplace experiences
- Real-life stories that make IE&D relatable for everyone
- Special focus on constructive communication
- Direction on thoughtful ways to give and receive feedback
- Actionable guidance employees can use in daily work situations
- Downloadable Constructive Communication Reflection
- Runtime: ~40 minutes
- Available in English and Spanish
About Kantola Training Solutions:
Kantola is an innovative eLearning company focused on inclusion, equity & diversity, and harassment prevention. They are committed to helping organizations make their workplaces better, for everyone—through world-class training solutions that change perspectives, achieve compliance, and elevate culture. Trusted by over 15,000 organizations, Kantola has achieved a "World Class" Net Promoter Score of 73, demonstrating unrivaled and enduring customer satisfaction. 97% of learners can better identify and deal with issues after training, learners rate courses a 9.2 out of 10, and a 99% learner completion rate with industry-leading software enables organizations to achieve full compliance with effortless implementation.
|Corporate Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Training from Kantola