Essentials of Managing a Hybrid Workforce- Individual
Help your hybrid team go from isolation to engagement. Leaders of virtual teams face unique challenges. Issues such as creating a shared context, facilitating effective communication, and ensuring commitment to projects, are more significant hurdles for virtual teams than they are for co-located teams. The Essentials of Managing a Hybrid Workforce eLearning will help you manage your virtual team by providing you with best practices for establishing shared context, improving communication, and gaining commitment from your teammates.
With the Essentials of Managing a Hybrid Workforce eLearning , you will have access to:
- Helpful explanations of the dimensions of culture and their impact on teams and work styles
- In-depth advice on how to more effectively plan, facilitate, participate in, and follow up on team meetings
This eLearning will help you to:
- Understand the importance of context, communication, and commitment to the success of your virtual team
- Promote improved collaboration and better teamwork between team members in different locations
- Understand why certain behaviors accepted in your home country might not be effective when working on a virtual team or appropriate during a virtual meeting
- Prepare for, facilitate, and follow up effectively in virtual meetings
The Essentials of Managing a Hybrid Workforce eLearning is good for individuals leading or managing virtual teams or global employees.
SHRM: 1 PDC
|Essentials of Managing a Hybrid Workforce- Individual