FMLA Manager: Online Leave Tracker
FMLA Manager is a comprehensive online service that makes leave tracking easier while complying with the latest federal and state regulations. With your subscription to this secure, individual log-in platform, you can:
- NEW: Access data-driven analytics from your login dashboard.
- Track federal, state, and company-specific family and medical leave programs.
- Determine leave eligibility based on parameters set for your programs.
- Incorporate the requirements and parameters for each state's FMLA laws.
- Accommodate intermittent leave.
- Receive email notifications when important leave dates and milestones are nearing.
- Determine all possible leave year calculations.
- Get assistance in creating your FMLA policy.
- Generate a multitude of leave reports.
- Establish your company's non-working days in the tracking calendar.
- Access a range of FMLA forms that can be filled out, printed, and/or saved.
Within FMLA Manager:
Employee Center Access -This self-service portal allows employees to securely log in and perform many of their own leave-related tasks with complete administrative oversight, such as:
- Submitting new leave requests directly to the administrator.
- Viewing remaining leave time balances.
- Completing all necessary forms and documents.
Administrators approve unique employee logins to Employee Center, providing them secure access to their specific leave files. Employees can then perform required tasks inside the platform while the administrator retains total control over all sensitive data.
HR administrators will save even more time managing FMLA leave with the Employee Center.
Now you can try before you buy! Sign up for a 30-day free trial. (payment information is not needed to participate).
****Please note that this item is a subscription product. Upon ordering, your contact information will be given to the publisher. They will assign your login credentials and email them to you at the address provided at checkout. Please be advised that they will contact you regarding updates and renewals only. If you wish not to be contacted, please let the SHRMStore know immediately.
|Name||FMLA Manager: Online Leave Tracker|
|Book Publisher||J.J. Keller|