Corporate Harassment Prevention Training from Kantola
Kantola's Harassment Prevention Training
- Understand different types and forms of workplace harassment
- Obtain practical knowledge to recognize, prevent, and address harassment
- Gain insights into the perspectives and realities of individuals with different identities
- Learn how to navigate less obvious (gray area) situations
Why you'll like the training:
- 100% compliant, developed in partnership with Littler
- Realistic, interactive scenarios
- Real-life workplace stories shared via candid interviews
- Cinematic quality production
- Covers topics beyond harassment – bullying, discrimination, bias, and many others
- Employees and Managers obtain practical knowledge with a strong focus on early intervention
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environment
- The Employee’s Role
- Gender Protections
- Protected Characteristics
- Unwanted Romantic Attention
- Bystander Intervention
- Responding to Harassment
- Abusive Conduct / Bullying
*Modules vary between state-specific versions. All versions are fully compliant with federal and state-specific requirements.
- Runtime varies by state and Employee/Manager version
- Available in English and Spanish
- Available in Standard, Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Office and Hospitality versions
- Employee and Manager courses available in California, Chicago, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, New York, Washington, Other US States, Multi-State and Canada versions. Bystander Intervention training is also available to meet the Chicago training requirement.
Click here to learn more and get connected with a Kantola representative.
About Kantola Training Solutions:
Kantola is an innovative eLearning company focused on diversity, equity, & inclusion and harassment prevention. They are committed to helping organizations make their workplaces better, for everyone—through world-class training solutions that change perspectives, achieve compliance, and elevate culture. Trusted by over 15,000 organizations, Kantola has achieved a “World Class” Net Promoter Score of 73, demonstrating unrivaled and enduring customer satisfaction; 97% of learners can better identify and deal with issues after training, learners rate courses a 9.2 out of 10, and a 99% learner completion rate with industry-leading software enables organizations to achieve full compliance with effortless implementation.
|Name||Corporate Harassment Prevention Training from Kantola|