Corporate Harassment Prevention Training from Kantola
Kantola's Harassment Prevention Training
- Understand different types and forms of workplace harassment
- Obtain practical knowledge to recognize, prevent, and address harassment
- Gain insights into the perspectives and realities of individuals with different identities
- Learn how to navigate less obvious (gray area) situations
Why you'll like the training:
- 100% compliant, developed in partnership with Littler
- Realistic, interactive scenarios
- Real-life workplace stories shared via candid interviews
- Cinematic quality production
- Covers topics beyond harassment – bullying, discrimination, bias, and many others
- Employees and Managers obtain practical knowledge with a strong focus on early intervention
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environment
- The Employee’s Role
- Gender Protections
- Protected Characteristics
- Unwanted Romantic Attention
- Bystander Intervention
- Responding to Harassment
- Abusive Conduct / Bullying
- Runtime varies by state and Employee/Manager version
- Available in English and Spanish
- Employee and Manager courses available in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, New York, Washington, Other US States, Multi-State and Canada versions
Click here to learn more and get connected with a Kantola representative.
About Kantola Training Solutions:
Kantola is an innovative eLearning company focused on diversity, equity, & inclusion and harassment prevention. We are committed to helping organizations make their workplaces better, for everyone—through world-class training solutions that change perspectives, achieve compliance and elevate culture.
In partnership with Littler, the world’s largest labor and employment practice, Kantola combines cutting-edge eLearning techniques with nuanced, relatable, real-life scenarios shot in Hollywood to create an engaging and impactful experience (9.1 out of 10 learner rating with 97% of learners indicating they can better identify and deal with issues after training).
Kantola is trusted by over 15,000 organizations, enabling compliance with >99% completion rates for everyone from small employers to Fortune 100 companies.
With industry leading proprietary training software that enables easy implementation and administration and a guarantee our customers can always speak directly to our friendly talented team, Kantola has achieved a “world-class” Net Promoter Score of 70.
|Name||Corporate Harassment Prevention Training from Kantola|