Hawaii and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
Mandatory Hawaii Change
The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has made a mandatory a change to its Wage and Hour Laws poster to update the Hawaii Family Leave Law section.
Employees can now take leave to care for a sibling. This change in the law took effect when House Bill 213 was approved on July 11, 2017.
The updated poster also clarifies that an employee can use up to 10 days of accrued sick leave per year unless a collective bargaining agreement provides for more than 10 days. The previous version of the poster said that 10 days of leave could be used per year.
Pending HIOSH change: A mandatory change to the Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health poster is also expected to be released. Penalty amounts have changed, and the state will be removing the outdated amounts from the poster.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from JJ Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, JJ Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with JJ Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. JJ Keller also sends you a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Hawaii Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Hawaii Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Disability Compensation Law
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Whistleblower Protection Law
- Occupational Safety and Health Laws (HIOSH)
- Laws Prohibiting Employment Discrimination
- Required Notice to Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings
- Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Wage and Hour Laws: Minimum Wage, Overtime, Payment of Wages, Notification Requirements, Withholding of Wages, Collection of Unpaid Wages, Family Leave, Prevailing Wages on Government Construction Projects, Lie Detector Tests, Work Injury
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Hawaii and Federal Labor Law Posters|