Inclusion, Diversity and Equity: Building a Culture of Excellence
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to gain the skills and insights needed to drive inclusion and diversity initiatives and strategies.
Global & Cultural Effectiveness
Leadership & Navigation
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Develop successful inclusion and diversity practices and strategies for your organization. Explore programs, policies and best practices for achieving equity and diversity objectives. Discover the links between diversity, human capital and business strategy implementation, and organizational performance.
- Develop a diversity strategy that fosters inclusion across the organization
- Gain stakeholder support by using metrics to build credibility for HR initiatives
- Learn a framework for building credible diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Determine key metrics for diversity and inclusion efforts
- Establish diversity training that moves beyond compliance
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Dec. 2 -- 30: Held on Monday & Wednesday Evening | 7:00 p.m. -- 8:30 p.m., ET
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.