Maine and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Maine Change
The Maine Department of Labor has made a mandatory change to its Minimum Wage poster to show the 2018 rate of $10 per hour.
The poster also shows the new minimum salary requirement of $576.93 per week for exemption from overtime.
The posters will also include minor updates to the child labor and video display terminal postings.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Maine Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Maine Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Workers' Compensation
- Human Rights Act Prohibits Sex Discrimination
- Safe Work for Computer Operators
- Child Labor Laws
- Full and Part Time Workers: Unemployment Compensation
- Regulation of Employment: Time of Payment, Rest Breaks, Mandatory Overtime, Payment of Wages, Severance Pay, Unfair Agreement, Leave for Victims of Violence, Leave to Care for Family, Family Medical Leave
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Maine and Federal Labor Law Posters|