Missouri and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
Mandatory Missouri Change
The Missouri Division of Labor Standards has made a mandatory a change to its Minimum Wage poster to show the 2018 rate of $7.85 per hour.
The updated poster also includes the tipped employee minimum wage of $3.925 per hour. In addition, explanations relating to overtime compensation, exceptions to the minimum wage, and employee rights have been simplified. Sections on recordkeeping and penalties have been removed.
Potential Discrimination posting change: We are checking with the state to see if a second mandatory change will be coming for Missouri. The state’s Human Rights Act was modified by Senate Bill 43, effective August 28, 2017. It is possible that this law will bring a change to the Discrimination posting. If a mandatory change is made, we will include both the Minimum Wage and Discrimination poster revisions in the same poster update.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Missouri Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Missouri Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage
- Discrimination in Employment
- Workers' Compensation
- Notice to Workers Concerning Unemployment Benefits
- Youth Employment List
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Missouri and Federal Labor Law Posters|