Nevada and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
***** Mandatory Nevada Change *****
The Nevada Office of the Labor Commissioner has made a mandatory change to the Rules to be Observed by Employers poster.
Information about wages for domestic workers has been added to reflect regulatory changes that took effect on July 1, 2017.
This is the third mandatory change for the Nevada poster this year. Earlier in the year, the state"™s minimum wage and overtime bulletins were updated with mandatory changes.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Nevada Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Nevada Poster (40" x 26") includes these postings:
- Rules to be Observed by Employers (Wage and Hours Laws)
- Nevada Law Prohibits Discrimination
- Notice to Employee - Unemployment Insurance
- Notice of Limitations - Lie Detector Tests
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job (NVOSHA)
- Emergency Numbers
- Minimum Wage Bulletin
- Payday Notice)
- Overtime Bulletin
- Your Rights and Benefits if You are Injured or Have an Occupational Disease (Workers' Compensation Notice)
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Nevada and Federal Labor Law Posters|