Pennsylvania and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
Regulatory Alert: Federal FMLA Change
The U.S. Department of Labor has indicated that a revised federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) posting is coming. The release date for this mandatory posting revision has not been communicated.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from JJ Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, JJ Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with JJ Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. JJ Keller also sends you a Certificate of Compliance*.
XThis State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Pennsylvania Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Pennsylvania Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage Law Summary
- Equal Pay Law
- Injury on the Job - Workers' Compensation
- Employment Provisions - PA Human Relations Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Abstract of the Child Labor Law
- Hours of Work for Minors Under Eighteen
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
* By purchasing State and Federal Law Posters from JJ Keller and Associates, Inc., you will receive from JJ Keller the JJ Keller Certificate of Compliance. If a customer location properly displaying JJ Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, JJ Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to JJ Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Pennsylvania and Federal Labor Law Posters|