Rhode Island and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases or, to place a multi-location shipment order, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Rhode Island Change
The Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training has released an updated Minimum Wage posting showing the 2018 rate of $10.10 per hour.
The rate is $9.09 per hour for full time students under age 19 who work in certain jobs, and $7.58 for minors 14 and 15 years old. The rate for employees who receive gratuities is $3.89 per hour.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Rhode Island Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Rhode Island Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Employment Security Act and Temporary Disability Insurance Act
- Right to Know Law
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Sexual Harassment is Against the Law
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Parental and Family Medical Leave Act
- Notice of Right to be Free from Discrimination because of Pregnancy, Childbirth and Related Conditions
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Rhode Island and Federal Labor Law Posters|