SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential
Program Overview: Are you ready to unleash the power of the right total rewards plan? Keep your organization competitive at securing top talent by offering rewards strategically aligned to both employees' needs and the organization's priorities. The right blend will help solve organizational talent needs enable employees to thrive - ultimately impacting the the bottom line. Now more than ever, you need to inspire and reward workers to reach their full potential. In this program, you will gain the essentials of total rewards to develop your unique strategy in the areas of compensation, benefits and experience.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in creating a Total Rewards strategy that will attract today's top talent.
How to earn your SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential:
1. Purchase the SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- + Enrollment in the Enhancing Total Rewards Educational Program
- + Two comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on total rewards: ((All two brand new total rewards SHRM eLearning modules will be available by December 10, 2021)
- - New! Optimizing Total Rewards Through External Vendors
- - New! Equitable Total Rewards
- + Pass an online total rewards knowledge assessment. (Knowledge assessment will be available in late Q1 of 2022)
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your talent acquisition expertise to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 21 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 21 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM Total Rewards Specialty Credential|