SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential
Even the best run organizations will encounter situations that may require an investigation to mitigate workplace risk. Complaints require careful attention from HR professionals including when and how to engage external counsel, what justifies a formal investigation, effective interviewing and data gathering, analyzing results and drawing conclusions and providing recommendations for resolutions. Empower yourself to effectively and accurately operate in your role as an investigator and learn how to lead a workplace investigation in your organization by earning SHRM’s Workplace Investigation Specialty Credential.
How to earn your SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential:
1. Purchase the SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential Package, which includes:
- + Enrollment in the Leading Workplace Investigations Seminar
- + Two comprehensive SHRM e-Learning courses focused on Workplace Investigations- specific topics
- Competent Workplace Investigation Interviews
- + Pass a 50-question online Workplace Investigations knowledge assessment.
*The SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential assessment will be available in Q1 2021.
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your email signature, resume and social media profiles, proving our specialty in Workplace Investigations to your employer and your network.
3. You do no have to be SHRM Certified to earn the Workplace Investigation Specialty Credential; however you will receive 13.5 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or recertification upon passing the Workplace Investigations knowledge assessment.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 13.5 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential|