SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential
Program Overview: Every workplace has a culture and whether it’s intentionally designed or habitually overlooked is a critical differentiator in the success of an organization. Diverse, inclusive, flexible and engaging workplaces are where people thrive. The Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential gives HR professionals the strategies and tools needed to successfully shift organizational culture. In this program, participants will learn how to maximize potential through fostering a positive work environment rooted in inclusivity and belonging, ultimately unlocking the organizational gains of a diverse and dedicated workforce.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates the continuing effort to reinforce positive change and forwarding thinking within the workplace.
How to earn your SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential:
1. Purchase the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the Inclusive Workplace Culture: Leading and Sustaining a Culture Transformation educational program.
- Three comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses focused on skills required of a Inclusive Workplace Culture.
- Pass a 50-question online Inclusive Workplace Culture knowledge assessment
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your Inclusive Workplace Culture credibility to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 22 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 22 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential|