Virginia and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
***** Mandatory Virginia Change *****
The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry has made a mandatory change to its Job Safety and Health Protection posting to show new penalties in effect August 1, 2018.
- The maximum penalty for serious violations and other-than-serious violations is now $12,726. Penalties of up to $12,726 per day may be proposed for failure to correct violations. An employer who willfully and repeatedly violates the law may be assessed penalties of up to $127,254 for each violation.
- Virginia law calls for the state OSHA penalties to increase each year. The next increase will take effect Aug. 1, 2019.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Virginia Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Virginia Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Workers' Compensation
- Notice to Workers - Unemployment Insurance
- Job Safety & Health Protection (VOSH)
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Earned Income Tax Credit – Federal
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Virginia and Federal Labor Law Posters|